Alphonso Varnado, CPP, our founder, is a Marine veteran whose been a leader in the payroll industry for almost 40 years. He has worked with many large companies as Payroll Manager, Consultant and Systems Analyst. Notably, Robert Bosch, Unilever and Grant Thornton. And here in the Valley, he's consulted for HUB Group Trucking, ASML, Fender and others.
There is so much more to Payroll than just software. Anyone can offer that. We'll be your payroll department. We pride ourselves on customer service. Our mission is to make sure you never feel like a number and always have someone to turn to if questions come up. If you have an issue, we have an issue.
It takes only seconds to run payroll with our cloud based payroll software. And we're always available if you have any questions to walk you through whatever it is you want to do.
1. What does your basic service model include? Payroll, Payroll taxes, Online Employee Portal
Online employee onboarding
2. Are there options to upgrade? Yes
3. Do you charge to convert my old payroll? Only for payrolls larger than 10 employees
4. What do you offer that the competitors don’t? Online employee onboarding included
5. Do you offer filing assistance for local taxes? Yes
6. Do you handle taxes if I have employees in multiple states? Yes
7. Can you work with my CPA/accountant? Yes, we can interface directly with QuickBooks
8. How do I know my information is safe? We are SOC1 and SOC2 certified
9. Are there any hidden fees that have not been mentioned yet (ex. startup costs)? All fees are included upfront in the contract you will receive before services begin. You will be able to estimate clearly what you costs are upfront.
10. What does your service cost for one year? Depends on the size of your payroll and if you request any additional services such as HR Hotline, HR database, Time and Attendance Module, 401k administrations, etc.
11. How long are these rates in effect? The rates of your contract are in effect for 12 months at a time.
12. Do you charge if I add more employees to my payroll? Yes, there is a small per employee cost.
13. How much do you charge if I don't run a scheduled payroll? #25.00